How to place an order?
- Add desired items to cart and input delivery/collection details.
- Pay securely via credit/debit card.
- An automated order confirmation email will be sent!
What is the delivery/self-collection timing?
- Delivery timeslots (Daily): 9am - 1pm, 1pm - 6pm, 6pm - 10pm
- Self collection (Weekdays): 2pm - 7pm. 59 Ubi Ave 1 #04-13 Singapore 408938 (Bizlink Centre). For collection of orders by appointment only.
What is the delivery fee?
- We deliver islandwide at $10 per delivery.
- Free delivery for orders $75 and above!
How long in advance would I need to place my order?
- All bouquets and delivery orders require 24 hours notice. Ordering bouquets 3 days in advance would be recommended to allow the flowers to be in perfect bloom and condition.
Where/when is the self-collection location?
- 59 Ubi Ave 1 #04-13 Singapore 408938 (Bizlink Centre)(Weekdays 2pm - 7pm). For collection of orders by appointment only.
Why buy from us?
- We started off being florist for friends and special occasions. If you do trust us and purchase from us, we would be your personal florist forever.
Are all your bouquets/arrangements in the TOKI Box?
- Our bouquets are wrapped in a bouquet form. The “TOKI Box” are our exclusive TOKI paper bag which will be provided for each bouquet.
I require my bouquet to be delivered to be in the morning but i do not wish to pay extra for specific timing. Any solution?
- We would encourage to arrange for a night delivery to avoid paying extra for morning deliveries. Our bouquets will remain fresh overnight as long is it is left in cool temperature (e.g. Air condition room, Cool room temperature) and left standing in a upright position.
Could I come by your office/shop to view and purchase the item on the spot?
- Our office is currently limited for self-collection purposes only. The images of our products are taken in-house so the pictures and description are true to the actual items.